It’s time to spread a little festive cheer and for me, I love finding an unusual gift or decoration that you won’t find on the high street, especially when it comes to Christmas. Buying something that’s unique and handmade, whether it’s a card, decoration or gift, makes it feel a bit more special. I’ve selected a few of my favourite festive products from the wonderful designers over on Folksy which definitely fit the bill…
1. Letterpress Gold Christmas Tree Card from Print for Love of Wood 2. Felt Christmas Tree Doll Decoration from Pea Green and Blue 3. Robin Rocco Print from Deebeale 4. Wooden Laser Cut Garland Wreath from Funky Laser 5. Wooden Mountain Garland from Nellie Bruno 6. Cosy Up This Christmas Knitted Gift Wrap Set from Bread and Jam 7. Scottish Stag Dear Christmas Stocking from Nervous Stitch 8. ‘Christmas Spirits’ Card Pack of 24 from Hip Hip Hooray
We’re fully into Autumn now and I’m feeling all autumnal, especially with the leaves turning golden brown, conkers falling onto dewy grass and foggy mornings making that drive to work eerie and mysterious. It’s the perfect time to share some lovely autumn finds from some wonderful and talented British designers over at Folksy. I think they would all look great in your home, or on your person this season…
1. Squirrel Animal Poster Print from Maseface 2. Fable Square Cushion from Fable & Base 3. Red Rose Tweed Purse from The Linen Cat 4. Goldfinch Fabric Bird Sculpture from The Cotton Potter 5. Winter Foxes Card from CecilyMae Handmade 6. Cedric Red Squirrel Decoration from Big Bird, Little Bird 7. Bird & Feather Screen printed Notebook from The Imagination of Ladysnail 8. Autumn Breeze Screen print from Lil Sonny Sky
Summer Loving Folksy Finds
We’ve reached August and the height of summer (I’m staying positive that the past few days of sunshine we’ve been experiencing is here to stay) and to celebrate this I’ve picked some great, fun products that I’m loving right now, all from the lovely British designers over at Folksy. Each one of these products makes me smile and forget that summer has been a bit slow in arriving this year!
1. Yorkshire Cup of Tea A4 Typographic Print from Red Cherry Prints 2. Coral Knitting Cushion from CecilyMae Handmade 3. Children’s Retro Style Swan Cushion from Anna Ahmarova 4. Botanical on Black Gift Wrap from Artwork by Angie 5. Dainty Daisies A6 Pocket Notebook from Caren Barry 6. Red Tulip Purse Thirty-five Flowers 7. ‘Low-res’ Apple Ornaments from Loglike 8. Inspirational Rain Cloud Quote Greeting Card from Ginger Pickle
My last Folksy Finds proved to be very popular and I couldn’t wait until next month to share another one with you. This time I’m sharing my favourite Summer finds a little bit early, I hope you don’t mind! As before all these lovely products are hand crafted and designed by fellow British designers over at Folksy.
1. Wolf Cake Guard Tea Tray from Jimbobart 2. Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Printed Cushion from Nikki McWilliams 3. Huggy Bear Girl Wooden Brooch from elodie.g.illustrations 4. Swimming Swan Tea Towel from Twigs 5. Lightbulb Handprinted Notebook from Paper Picnic 6. Miss Beehive Screenprint from Moira Millman 7. Raspberry Dark Chocolate Bark from Cocoa Tabby 8. Swallow and Anchor Illustration Print from MicaPeet
June is now upon us and summer will soon be here (we’ll ignore the last few blustery, rainy days) and to celebrate this, I’ve picked my favourite summer yellow Folksy Finds all made by wonderfully talented British designers. Let’s hope this post brings the sun with it!
1. Ice Cream Pattern Postcard from Ella Osborne 2. Lemon and Pink Mini Journal from BOUND 3. Jack the Clown Pocket Mirror from Butterscotch & Beesting 4. Cheese and Biscuit Necklace from Hello Sunshine 5. Mischievous Magpie Gift Wrap from Martha and Hepsie 6. Yellow Leather Sunglasses Case from Stabo 7. Tulips from Amsterdam Cushion from Huckleberry 8. Scandi Flowers Cushion from Bread and Jam
It’s been a while since I’ve done a Folksy Finds post, so to cheer up a chilly Monday, I’ve dedicated this Folksy Finds to things that make me smile. All designed and hand crafted by our lovely British artists and designers over at Folksy.
1. Wild Thing Lino Print from Simon Smith 2. ‘Owl Protect You’ side plate from Jimboart 3. Moon Pillow from Noodle Doll Nelly 4. New Orleans Shoes Linocut from Woah There Pickle 5. Upcycled Bronze T-Rex Planter from DingaDing Terrariums 6. Apostrophe Cowboy Screenprint from Beyong Thrilled Screenprints 7. Hand Printed Firefly Notebook from Chipper Designs 8. T-Rex Dinosaur Tea Towel from Jurassic Panda
Christmas is fast approaching and I’ve selected some wonderful handcrafted products from some talented British designers over on Folksy. These quirky Christmas products are perfect for the festive season, whether you’re wrapping, decorating or treating someone to a lovely gift, here’s just a few ideas to get you started…
1. The Angel Stag Print from Chris Hagan 2. Knit Your Own Snow Reindeer from Made By Ewe 3. Christmas Sack from Peastyle 4. Deck the Halls Gift Wrap from Artwork by Angie 5. Fabric Angel Garlands from Cecilymae Handmade 6. Let It Snow Banner from Doozie 7. Christmas Stars from Origami-est 8. Large Merry Christmas Decoration from Peris & Corr 9. Reindeer Brooch from Minifelts