Christmas is fast approaching and I’ve selected some wonderful handcrafted products from some talented British designers over on Folksy. These quirky Christmas products are perfect for the festive season, whether you’re wrapping, decorating or treating someone to a lovely gift, here’s just a few ideas to get you started…
1. The Angel Stag Print from Chris Hagan 2. Knit Your Own Snow Reindeer from Made By Ewe 3. Christmas Sack from Peastyle 4. Deck the Halls Gift Wrap from Artwork by Angie 5. Fabric Angel Garlands from Cecilymae Handmade 6. Let It Snow Banner from Doozie 7. Christmas Stars from Origami-est 8. Large Merry Christmas Decoration from Peris & Corr 9. Reindeer Brooch from Minifelts
The dark nights are upon us and the temperature has dropped, which means winter is almost here, but don’t worry, the lovely designers over at Folksy have lots of wonderful products to brighten up your home.
1. Roaring Bear Linoprint from Meadowlark Prints 2. Camera Screen Printed Card from Mellybee 3. Tweed Fabric Bird Sculpture from The Cotton Potter 4. Yellow Summery Fabric Ring from Grenla Makes 5. Painted Wooden Bird Brooch from Little Red Apple 6. Lambswool Raindrop Cushion from Holly and Evie 7. Sebright Bantams Screen Print from Deebeale
After years of promising myself this, I now have a shop on Folksy, a wonderful site dedicated to British designers and crafters, selling my ‘I Saw This and Thought…’ photos.
I haven’t been on the site for long and I’m in the process of adding new prints to my shop each week, but I’m very excited about this new venture. I really hope you like the prints I’m offering and if there’s a specific photo you think I should be selling from my Instagram page then let me know!
I’m selling my prints as both single and as a collection of four prints (images of your choice) and keeping them quite small, as I think they’re just a little bit quirkier that way!
How about an architecture print?
Or a beautiful flower print?
There’s many more prints available in my shop, with prints constantly being added, so keep checking back, you never know what you might find… and want to buy!
Danni Saw This Folksy shop is here – Shop Now!
A great big Thank you! x
Summer is in full swing and with temperatures reaching dizzy heights, I thought I would share some summery Folksy Finds with you, from some brilliant British designers.
1. Hello Greetings Card from Jil Made This 2. Bring Me Sunshine Screen Print from Chatty Nora 3. Frida Brooch from And Smile 4. Spring Blossom A5 Spiral Bound Notebook from Caren Barry 5. Scandi Flowers Cushion from Bread and Jam 6. Red Bird Hand Screen Printed Brooch from Boodle Boutique 7. Go Bambi Print from Violet May
This week we’ve had the first signs of summer and fingers crossed it’s here to stay. Here’s a few summery products to make sure it’s here to stay.
1. Modern Botanical Bees and Butterfly Print from Beetroot Press. 2. England and Wales Map Bunting from Peony and Thistle. 3. Weather Notebooks from Pygmycloud. 4. Handmade Ceramic Berry Punnet Colander from Gilbert and Stone. 5. Pink Roses Gift Wrap from Jane Crick. 6. Hello Hand Embroidered Brooch from Leanne Woods Designs. 7. Gold Magpie Print from Prints of Heart.
Spring has sprung and the bright colours of the season are starting to appear. Grab a hot cross bun and enjoy the Spring themed Folksy Finds from some brilliant British designers.
1. Handmade Fox & Squirrel Cushion from CecilyMae Handmade 2. Summer Sunny Yellow Bird Screen Print from Sianuska 3. Happy Badge Collection from Tea & Ceremony 4. Aunt Lilli’s Oven Glove from Mrs Eliot Books 5. Yellow Leather Journal from Bound 6. Spring Chicken Card from A Farmer’s Daughter 7. Scandi Flower Mugs from Bread and Jam 8. Bugs Life Tea Set from Yvonne Ellen.
We are well into the new year, and it’s always a time when I start to think about decorating my home, to give it a fresh new look. You don’t have to start painting walls or putting up wallpaper, sometimes all it can take is a great print to brighten up your room or space. These prints are some of my favourites from British designers over on Folksy.
1. 1950s Potplant from Marmalademudpie & Me. 2. Hand-drawn Whitstable Icons from Have a Gander. 3. Red Typewriter Robot Print from Ruka-Ruka Print Studio. 4. Swallow & Anchor Illustration from MicaPeet. 5. Blue Heart Linocut from Inky-Prints Originals. 6. Unicorn Parade from Violet May. 7. A Photograph Print from Anais Woolf Art. 8. Wire Birds Rows Art Print from IngridPetrie Design.