Ok, when it comes to making new years resolutions I don’t make any. It’s not because I don’t think I can keep them, it’s because I’m a believer in a little bit of everything can’t hurt you.
I am however going to set myself some goals for this little blog here. (That’s different to resolutions, right?) I have lot’s that I’d like to achieve with my blog in 2015 and I hope you will follow me along the way. You’ll see changes big and small, new features and collaborations and if there’s anything you’d like me to feature, just get in touch!
In no particular order here’s a few things I’d like to do on Danni Saw This in 2015:
• Artist/Designer/Photographer of the month
• Offer more free downloads
• Collaborate with great bloggers
• Improve my SEO
• Have more confidence in selling my photo’s (and don’t feel bad about it!)
• Network! Network! Network…
• …Create a network of northern bloggers, so we can share/meet up/feature our wonderful artists and designers that we have here in the north of England.
I also have some big aspirations that will take me a little longer than a year to achieve, but hey, a girl can dream! Like designing a book and creating a little bit of joy with my ‘I Saw This & Thought’ photos (I have something in mind which I will hopefully be able to share with you).
Did you make any resolutions this year? Do you have anything you’d like to achieve in 2015? Let me know!
Happy New Year, Danni x